Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header Menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 16, 2010, 10:48 AM
daynuaht

2 posts · Nov 2010
Header Menu

I lost my rounded corners on my page menu, and i'm trying to find the code for that someone please help. Thanks really appreciate it. Using Atahualpa 3.4.9

site http://www.libmyturn.com