Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Remove AdSense From Just One Page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 18, 2009, 11:34 PM
whatever

8 posts · Aug 2009
[SOLVED] Remove AdSense From Just One Page

Great theme... I have been looking for something like this all my life! ...well, ok maybe just for the last couple of months. But it is a great theme which I hope to get proficient with.

I have my adsense code in the center column... Style & edit CENTER COLUMN ... below the loop

Works great but I need to NOT have adsense show on a certain page.

Can you help me?

I found a thread from last April regarding this, I think, but couldn't follow it. Can you tell me what code I need where?

Thank you!

P.S. I know HTML but am lost with PHP

Last edited by whatever; Sep 18, 2009 at 11:36 PM. Reason: added text