Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Add WPML language selector above search box

Old Mar 11, 2011, 02:44 PM
pickertgmbh

4 posts · Feb 2011
Hi folks,

I use WPML and Atahualpa 3.6.4 and I got the language selector combo with the following code:

<?php do_action('icl_language_selector'); ?>

Now I would like to add this above the search box (I switched off the RSS and E-mail icons and would like to place it there). Any idea how I can put this combo here? Thanks!

http://beta.pickert.de/

Sven
Old Jul 6, 2011, 07:07 AM
Flavio

5 posts · Jul 2011
Hi

I had a similar problem, but I got a good tip from @juggledad on how to solve it. See here:

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...highlight=wpml

I assume it can work for you too (I'm not sure where your "search" is, but you can use exec-php to input the code virtually anywhere...

Hope this helps