Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Thumbnails not generating on front page view

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 5, 2015, 01:19 PM
photinakis

5 posts · Jan 2015
Thumbnails not generating on front page view

Hi everyone - I have a vanilla install of Montezuma - haven't done a thing to the CSS at all. I'm running WP 4.1 and Montezuma 1.2.4.

As of this morning on the front page view of my blog, the featured images are showing up in full and not as thumbnailed images, as they've been doing perfectly until this morning: http://photinakis.com/

I actually was running an older version of Montezuma and thought that might have been the issue, so updating didn't fix this error.

Any ideas what might have caused this? Wordpress isn't running out of memory (I checked that just in case). I adore this theme and am wondering what might have happened here!

Thanks in advance for any advice!