Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Different header images for different pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 13, 2011, 05:07 AM
jms5017

115 posts · Jul 2010
NY/NJ Metro area
Different header images for different pages

I have one page background image for my home page and one for all other pages. Following these instructions, http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...der+image+post
I put the bg image for *all other pages* into ATO ->Style and configure layout ->Layout container style as follows:
padding: 0;
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/pagetopcontent.jpg) no-repeat center top;
(Header area height is set to 505, which is the size of the image. )
Then I added overrides to HTML/CSS as follows:
body.page-id-24 div#container {
padding: 0;
background-image: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/pagetophome.jpg) no-repeat center top !important;
}
The image that shows up on the home page is the one set in config layout style>layout container, not the override one. (The home page has a header widget to hold an image gallery) The other pages just get cut off before the entire 505 pixel bg image is displayed.
What did I do wrong?
The attachment is the image that should display for the home page. The content page has the same radial background, but doesn't have the bottom "Imagine Formulate Appreciate" band at the bottom. The radial just continues for 505 pixels.

Last edited by jms5017; Aug 27, 2014 at 11:40 AM.