Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Widget Links won't underline on hover

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 20, 2011, 11:51 AM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
[SOLVED] Widget Links won't underline on hover

This is driving me nuts. I don't see a single insert that I've added that has anything to do with this. I can't figure it out. Does anyone know what is causing the links from showing an underline upon hover? I'm referring to all of the widgets (and the links within them) in the right hand sidebar.

Site is http://strategicedgeinstitute.com/

Thanks
Thomas