Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Searchbox: How can I change the background color?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 19, 2010, 07:45 PM
Bela

10 posts · Aug 2010
Searchbox: How can I change the background color?

Hey,

I'd like to change the color of the textfield (search box).

I added in "Header Area" --> Style & edit HEADER area --> Search box

color: #00C609;
background: #00C609;

However, the result is that not the textfield itself changes but only the canvas around the textfield.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thx