Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

ThemeFrame looks way cool!

Old Jan 22, 2010, 12:02 PM
kdawes01

102 posts · May 2009
Missoula, MT
ThemeFrame looks way cool!

I've added my donation... Looking forward to taking ThemeFrame for a test drive!

Thanks!
Ken
Old Jan 22, 2010, 12:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go kick the tires - you set now
Old Jan 26, 2010, 01:16 PM
leshall

33 posts · Jan 2010
Do I just make a general $40+ donation to get to play or is there a particular place? Also, I am assuming it will work on the Mac?

Thanks, les
Old Jan 26, 2010, 01:21 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You can make the donation to me (juggledad) or to Flynn - the developre or any combination that comes to at least $40. ThemeFrame works off the server - though being a Mac user myself, I have installed MAMP and do most of my testing on my local machine.
Old Jan 26, 2010, 01:41 PM
leshall

33 posts · Jan 2010
Thanks juggledad.

One thing I was wondering... As I understand it, you use ThemeFrame to layout/design your WP Theme and then some how it either generates a WP Theme and or uploads one to your server - right?

What happens later when you want to tweak it? Do you work on it again in ThemeFrame or will their be dialogs like in Atahualpa?

Cheers, Les
Old Jan 26, 2010, 02:35 PM
DanGarion

9 posts · May 2009
I made a donation to Flynn to get me up to $40 last week and haven't been updated yet so I could check out ThemeFrame.