Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] How to make the width of the sidebar smaller?

Old Sep 27, 2010, 04:14 PM
motionart

15 posts · Aug 2010
Netherlands
my page: http://www.levoyage.nl/

I think the search bar is too close at the vertical line, i'm trying to find a way to give the search bar a static width.. but how? A other option is to move the line something to the right, but i also couldn't find out how to do that..

edit: I just want to move the vertical line something to the right, how to do that?

Last edited by motionart; Sep 27, 2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 06:58 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try adding this to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts adjusting to your liking.
HTML Code:
input.inputblur {width:150px !important;}
Old Sep 27, 2010, 07:21 PM
motionart

15 posts · Aug 2010
Netherlands
thanks a lot!, that code helped to make the sidebar smaller.
Any idea how i can position the vertical line next to it? I would like to move it more to the right.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 08:29 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Increase the sidebar width in ATO>Style and Configure Sidebars
Old Sep 28, 2010, 03:27 AM
motionart

15 posts · Aug 2010
Netherlands
works! thanks for the help