Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

cant update header in a hosted Wordpress

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 24, 2009, 04:39 PM
mamari

1 posts · Aug 2009
Unhappy cant update header in a hosted Wordpress

I do not have my own WP installation and not planning to do so, instead I got an account with one of the zillion WP hosted services which happened to offer also your great theme. After tinkering with other settings I came to the point of uploading my own header picture.

Well, it's not showing up, and quite understandably so, because from the help page of the theme setting section I understand the headers must reside in image/header and obviously the post editing mechanism you suggested there is NOT uploading them in image/header (why would it) but into
/files/2009/08/atahualpa_header_1.jpg

Do you have any workaround how to get it, or am I really stuck? Once again, I'm asking this from the user point of view - no PHP access, no DB, no moving files around, as simple as that: can I do it through Atahualpa settings GUI?

Thanks a lot,
M