Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Google Web Site optimizer

Old Jun 27, 2009, 04:14 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
If you have ever read the instructions for Google web site optimizer you know they are confusing depending on what you want to do. they are even more confusing if you want to use this to change things that are styled with a css sheet and I haven't even tried to figure out how to make this work with WP, but I do know split testing can be important when you want to increase your conversion rate.

Anything that would help me put that mess of fragmented instructions together would be greatly appreciated. Both Google and Microsoft are too big to write clear individual instructions instead they create basic instructions and they direct you to tidbit instructions for other options. Confuses me.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 09:39 AM
bcorrigan

85 posts · Feb 2009
I like the book, "Google Apps Hacks." It has a chapter on Analytics. I'm sure there are other ones as well.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 06:34 PM
ldsmedia

69 posts · May 2009
Ohio USA
Send a message via Skype™ to ldsmedia
Sorry, but I don't find that very helpful. Not all books have value. for example, wordpress for dummies was outdated by the time I purchased it and most of the book was not helpful. I considered it a waste of money.