Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header Logo not showing 3.5.3

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 27, 2012, 06:09 PM
Old Stevenick

9 posts · Nov 2010
Massachusetts
[SOLVED] Header Logo not showing 3.5.3

I haven't touched my blog in a couple of months and just went back and the header logo is showing either as just a link, or as a broken missing graphic icon. It should be full width about the same size as the header below it.

http://www.audiolink.com/itspeaks

Upper left below the category menu and above the black and white header graphic.

It has the audiolink/itspeaks logo and the title. The entire thing is clickable to go to our main website, not to the blog homepage.