Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Suggestions Please! Need plugin to create rollover images for image map.

Old Nov 15, 2009, 04:30 PM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Suggestions Please! Need plugin to create rollover images for image map.

Hi everyone!

My client wants different images to appear when the mouse hovers over an image of different photos in the center column of the home page of his site. His demo site is http://www.bestbiztips.com/kerrvillemotel

A SAMPLE of the effect he wants can be seen on the home page of http://www.bigtexasinn.com.

As you can see, when the mouse hovers over a photo, a different photo appears.

Is there a plugin that will do this? Or coding that will work within the blog platform?

I have tried several popup tool tip javascripts but none want to work in the blog platform.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

KIP