Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

widgets dissappeared on right hand column

Old Jun 1, 2010, 07:48 PM
gwpad

28 posts · Jan 2010
The widgets I had on the right hand column have disappeared now. Any ideas on why this may have occured?

Last edited by gwpad; Jun 20, 2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 09:00 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You have to give us a few more clues. Did you do anything after which they didn't show up or did you add a plugin after which they didn't show up. What changes did you make. What version of WP and Atahualpa etc.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 04:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Normally, when the right sidebar and footer don't show it's caused by the last post or the one that would come after that. But in that case going to a single post should show the sidebar and footer.

In your case it doesn't so I would start looking at the first widget in the right sidebar.
You must have changed something so (as lmilesw said) What did you change?