Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Some general format questions

Old Jan 14, 2009, 10:13 AM
Nielsp

3 posts · Jan 2009
Ottawa Canada
I downloaded the Atahualpa 3.1.7 theme and it all seems to work well.

It looks like a lot of work has gone into this highly customizable theme and I have made a donation at main download page.

I wall able to change the font color pages (dark blue) but the title on home page still shows the original black font colour even though the text below is correct.

How do I change the font color for the widget items from medium grey and at the same time either remove of change the rectangular box in front of individual line items.

Also where am I able to edit the Blogroll list

Test site
http://nielsp.ca/green/

Thanks
Niels Henriksen

Last edited by Nielsp; Jan 19, 2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old Jan 15, 2009, 01:59 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The blog title seems to work, it's dark blue for me?

The blog title default and hover colors can be set at

Header -> Blog Title Color / Blog Title Color: Hover

Regarding widgets, see

Widgets -> Widget List Items / Widget List Items, 2nd level / Widget List Items, 3rd and lower level
Old Jan 15, 2009, 06:25 AM
Nielsp

3 posts · Jan 2009
Ottawa Canada
Thanks Flyn

Sorry I wasn’t clear in my request with naming convention for items.

www.nielsp.ca/green

The color problem was not with the Blog title but the title for each post. As an example the title ‘Mask for 3 Bare trees’ is dark grey (hover black) on the home page and becomes blue (which is what I want) when you go to the individual page.

I am running wordpress 2.7

I figured out from your instruction how remove grey bar by settings left border width for links to ‘0’

Is there a way to change the symbol from Block to another like a small dot?

How do I change the links items in Blogroll form those set by theme

Thanks again Niels
Old Jan 15, 2009, 08:41 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You can change the post/page titles at

Post/page Styling -> HEADLINE Box: Text / HEADLINE Box: Links / HEADLINE Box: Links: Hover

You can add, for instance

HTML Code:
color: #cc0000;
to each one of those 3 text areas. HEADLINE Box: Text is for the titles on single post pages and "page" pages, the other two are for titles on multi post pages.

As for bullets as list style type. The theme is not prepared for that, you would have to add list-style to ".widget ul" and/or ".widget ul li" http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/css_list.asp and play with margin and padding on ul and li elements until the bullets can be seen in all browsers. It's not an easy change otherwise I would have posted it.
Old Jan 15, 2009, 10:00 AM
Nielsp

3 posts · Jan 2009
Ottawa Canada
Thanks again Flynn:

The problem I was having was that in the Post/Page Styling I did change the color for text in the Headline Box Text and this worked.

What I didn’t realize is that on the main page the page title are now links and the Headline Box: Links I also needed to have the color changed.

Now all is well

Niels