Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Use images instead of text in Page menues?

Old May 7, 2013, 07:51 AM
dailyshoe

20 posts · Sep 2011
Help Use images instead of text in Page menues?

Hi. I'd like to use images instead of the names of the pages in my menus. How do I go about this?
Old May 7, 2013, 08:36 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can use CSS to accomplish that. I even think it's been addressed before on the forum. It will require some knowledge of CSS and perhaps use of Firebug. To write up a step by step would be a bit time consuming and I just don't have the time right now.

Last edited by lmilesw; May 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM.
Old May 7, 2013, 11:08 AM
dailyshoe

20 posts · Sep 2011

Is there anyone else who might have the time to help me?
Is this not a support forum?
Old May 7, 2013, 11:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Yes this is a support forum, and Larry has given you guideance to address your guestion. Did you do you due diligence with a thorough search of the forum for an answer?
Old May 7, 2013, 11:35 AM
dailyshoe

20 posts · Sep 2011
Wow, you guys are quite mean. I see clearly this is not the forum for beginners or those who don't do much coding. I'm sorry for bothering you guys with my request for support.
PS: yes I did search and I didn't find the answer although I am no expert at using this forum so please forgive me.
Old May 7, 2013, 11:36 AM
dailyshoe

20 posts · Sep 2011
PPS: please don't attack me or be more mean.