Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

specifying different padding widths for different sidebars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 8, 2009, 11:26 PM
rinoa3108

53 posts · Apr 2009
specifying different padding widths for different sidebars

Hello,
I am using Widget Logic to have different sidebar content per page. Is it possible to specify different padding pixel widths per sidebar?