Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Footer widgets and full-width footer background image problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 29, 2012, 08:58 AM
Viktoria

77 posts · Jun 2012
Smile [SOLVED] Footer widgets and full-width footer background image problem

Hello,
I tried to find an answer on the forum and found a partial answer, I have the same problem as the above post: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=17277
But I did not find it an answer to help me.

The codes I used:
</td></tr></table></div></div>
<div id="divfooter"><div><table id="tablefooter">
<tr><td>
<?php bfa_widget_area('name=Footer&cells=3&align=4&align _2=5&align_3=5&before_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="footer-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>'); ?>

I wanted footer full width, but when I add the codes
The widgets go wrong and I can not design them.
Chrome browser not look good and also in all other browsers

My site: http://www.seo-tip.co.il/
Can you help me please?

Thank you.