Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Please help me

Old Jul 25, 2010, 01:58 AM
binaymana

3 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Please help me

Whenever I click on the publish button I am getting this problem. Please help me to get rid out of this problem

saving to 416

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/01/6407801/html/boobsjuggs/wp-content/plugins/fields/admin/fs-meta.php:152) in /home/content/01/6407801/html/boobsjuggs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890
Old Jul 25, 2010, 04:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What did you do before it started happening?
if you switch to the default theme does it still hapen?
Old Jul 26, 2010, 12:22 AM
putakti

13 posts · Jul 2010
maybe your plugin is conflicting,
Old Jul 28, 2010, 10:19 AM
binaymana

3 posts · Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What did you do before it started happening?
if you switch to the default theme does it still hapen?
thanks for your quick response but I already solved it. Its a plug-in problem. I deleted that plug-in and everything is back to normal.