Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Custom Parameters for a post.

Old Dec 20, 2011, 02:13 PM
keysle

1 posts · Dec 2011
Exclamation Custom Parameters for a post.

IS there a way that I can create variables that belong to a post?
In the image, you'll see blue and red boxes.
In the blue, I want to store a list that i can add an infinite amount of items to.
In the red boxes are pitures with radio button underneath.

these are just arguments/parameteres/properties that I want to be able to access when printing the post on a page. Is that possible?

Also, what's the best way to have multiple people run a single wordpress. I need different faces on each post. Different names as well

Last edited by keysle; Dec 20, 2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 02:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You should probably go ask these questions at wordpress.org. There is nothing built into the theme to do what you want. It is possible, but you will need some programming skills to do it.