Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] help to translate the word "read more" in the montezuma theme

Old Feb 28, 2015, 01:59 PM
esbrinartot

31 posts · Nov 2012
[SOLVED] help to translate the word "read more" in the montezuma theme

In the main page montezuma there are the words read more.

Se the attachment
Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla - 280215 - 21:55:27.png
Views:	2037
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	2670

Which file I must modify in order to translate read more in my native language?

Thks in advance
Old Mar 1, 2015, 10:43 PM
CrouchingBruin

299 posts · Aug 2010
Santa Monica, CA
Did you look at the threads in the Languages & Translations section of the forum?
Old Mar 2, 2015, 12:11 AM
esbrinartot

31 posts · Nov 2012
Yes I did. And I saw the archive that I have to modify in order to modify all the translations. The point is that also that can be done entering in the php files... And this is what I want to do. Because I've already done this with many translations.

Now I'm afraid to modify the language files because of that. However In case that I modify the archive for sure I will share the archive with everyone here in the forum. I can do this to contribute with this nice wordpress theme.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 12:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you look in the virtual php files?
Old Mar 2, 2015, 10:26 AM
esbrinartot

31 posts · Nov 2012
Yes I did. I spent such a long time looking for it... But I didn't find it.

Even I tried to check the virtual template of my localhost. (localhost has the translation done) But I couldn't find it... And I don't remember what I did to change this in the past. grgrgr
Old Mar 2, 2015, 11:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Postformat.php