Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Share Buttons

Old Aug 7, 2011, 09:36 AM
netinfused

26 posts · Apr 2010
Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Share Buttons

Any recommendations for Atahualpa plugin that provides these buttons on pages and posts:

Google+
Facebook Like
Facebook Share
Twitter
LinkedIn

I want to make sure it does not slow page loading. Thanks for your input.
Old Aug 7, 2011, 01:09 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are no Atahualpa plugins. My suggestion is to go to wordpress.org, search out some plugins for the functions you are looking for and test them.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 09:00 PM
ymf

61 posts · May 2009
I use AddThis plugin, very customizable, see http://goo.gl/CKiLg for a result. But anything you add slows down the page.
Old Sep 12, 2011, 08:46 PM
Katmoody

36 posts · Jun 2011
I used the Add this Code and directly placed where I wanted it to go, then added the Asynchronous loading option and separated the script so it only loads once. It seems to work well for my site and was worth the extra headache to do the code myself and save another plugin - which I've found can slow my site down as well. --Kat
Old Sep 14, 2011, 10:46 AM
lakewooditsupport

48 posts · Jun 2011
England, United Kingdom
funnily enough the plugin you need is called Tweet, Like, Google +1 and Share just search plugins for it and get the first one.

I use it on one of my sites have a look in the blog at the bottom of each post:

http://www.lakewoodmedia.co.uk/