Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Only run (non-theme related) javascript on pages it is needed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 23, 2011, 05:41 PM
kdawes01

102 posts · May 2009
Missoula, MT
Only run (non-theme related) javascript on pages it is needed

Hi,
I came across this Thesis-centric item about only adding the Contact Form 7 javascript on the pages it is actually needed...
http://andrewnorcross.com/tutorials/...in-for-thesis/

What would be the proper hook to use this in Atahualpa?

And it poses the thought more universally about other plugin javascript items and doing something similar and helping page loading....

Thoughts?

Ken

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 20, 2011 at 03:26 AM.