Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Need asstiance in show more on posts --

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 5, 2009, 08:58 AM
bulsteruk

1 posts · Dec 2009
Smile Need asstiance in show more on posts --

Hi firstly let me say what a excellent theme. love it --

Im working on this site for this client and its heavey movies and wavs on the site --

The issue i have is really with th eposts on this page http://www.allforoneinsultz.com/?cat=5

That link is a list of all the videos but the preview of this posts on that page is so little that you cannt see that there is a video. i.e id have to click the link to see the video.

reason why i ask is that with some other themes i have tested you see previews of the post then click .. How can i show more from preview i.e summary with out losing vistors when they see a list and think "Oh nothing here "

Also let us know of you thoughts to the site ?

Thanks