Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

2nd BFA-Subscribe Widget

Old Oct 12, 2010, 12:47 PM
Webmason

69 posts · Feb 2009
Minneapolis, MN USA
Hello,

It seems that it will only allow me one BFA-Subscribe widget. I have it in my inner-right column. I need a second one to put in my right column, as those two columns are never on the same page in my layout.

How do I add it to both? There isn't another one to drag over.

Thanks for any help.
Tom
Old Oct 12, 2010, 02:54 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Two choices: 1) take a look at the generate source and copy the html and stick it in a text widget.
2) dig into the code and duplicate the code that creates the widget (using another name)
Old Oct 13, 2010, 12:17 AM
Webmason

69 posts · Feb 2009
Minneapolis, MN USA
Thank you very much!