Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] I need a page template with no sidebars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 5, 2010, 09:46 AM
Tesha

26 posts · May 2010
[SOLVED] I need a page template with no sidebars.

I know we can define which pages get excluded, but this site will be used by admin folks who I would not like going into the config area - if you know what I mean....

Anyway, the index.php is easy enough to add things to, but to remove something that's buried in the bfa_get_options like the sidebar info is just not do-able, at least for me.

Is it possible to add an "exclude" line to this line from the index.php

<?php /* get all options: */
include (TEMPLATEPATH . '/functions/bfa_get_options.php');
get_header(); ?>

that will make the new template appear to have been listed as excluded in the Options area?

thanks,

Last edited by Tesha; Aug 5, 2010 at 09:54 AM.