Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Difficulty in posting Pages

Old Oct 2, 2012, 06:22 AM
sajanmathw

4 posts · Oct 2012
[SOLVED] Difficulty in posting Pages

I am using Firefox and I am not able to create any pages with Montezuma theme.. All posts are working fine. If you click the page, it is showing a black page.. RSS feeds on posts are also not working on this theme.. Can you please let me know know how to fix these issues?
Old Oct 2, 2012, 06:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you swap to twenty eleven do your pages show up?
Old Oct 2, 2012, 07:12 AM
sajanmathw

4 posts · Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
If you swap to twenty eleven do your pages show up?
I checked one of my other site with the same theme and every thing working fine on that.. I will try to delete and add the theme again to test.. Thanks for the quick response.. The pages are working fine with other themes
Old Oct 2, 2012, 07:15 AM
sajanmathw

4 posts · Oct 2012
I deleted and added again.. Again getting the same issue with the new theme..
Old Oct 2, 2012, 07:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Publishing pages is not theme related which is why I want you to check on this site, if you can publish a page with another theme active.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 07:32 AM
sajanmathw

4 posts · Oct 2012
I updated the wordpress version and everything working fine .. It is a great theme