Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

BUG:(Minor) Clearing the logo filename field on HEADER config tab does not stay clear

Old Dec 13, 2008, 11:07 AM
chirri2000

2 posts · Dec 2008
When you erase "logo.gif" in the "Show Logo Image?" option of the HEADER config page, and save it, logo.gif is still there next time (this is minor because logo does disappear from front page, but will come back if you do not clear the field each time before you do a save).

Fixed here temporarily by making logo.gif a 1px image of background colour. :-)

Thanks very much for all your hard work. I will be donating.
Old Dec 13, 2008, 12:13 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
There are three options that cannot be erased: favicon, logo and "Home" link in Page Menu Bar, I'll fix this in 3.1

A temporary fix would be to edit bfa_theme_options.php, this is what I will do for the next release anyway:

line 200, change:
PHP Code:
"std" => "20-favicon.ico"
to:
PHP Code:
"std" => ""
line 226, change:
PHP Code:
"std" => "logo.gif"
to:
PHP Code:
"std" => ""
line 501, change:
PHP Code:
"std" => "Home"
to:
PHP Code:
"std" => ""
This would work for other options, too where you want to have nothing but the the default value is "something"