Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Submenu in sidebar

Old Oct 21, 2010, 09:37 PM
IldiW

39 posts · Oct 2010
NZ
Hi,
I'm doing a website with Pages (no blogs, categories, archives etc.) and I'm almost there!
Ideally I'd like to have say 5 pages with two of them having subpages. Instead of a two layer vertical navigation I'd rather have a single layer top navigation and have the subpages appear ONLY on the relevant pages (main and sub).
I was using a combination of Flexipages and Widget Logic and it seemed to be fine. However as I started to style the rest of the site through ATO, they dissappeared and I have no idea where to look.
(I have now taken the widgets off the sidebar and only moved back the one which should affect 'Cats' page to make it easier to experiment but still nothing... , in a nutshell what's missing on this page is a widgetbox with the two subpages)
Any ideas?
Many thanks!
http://www.webprontohosting.com/greenwalnut
Old Oct 21, 2010, 11:00 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Perhaps a plugin conflict??? Have you looked at this plugin? It's a bit newer.
Old Oct 22, 2010, 01:40 AM
IldiW

39 posts · Oct 2010
NZ
Well, I still don't know what was wrong but the plugin you recommended did exactly what I needed in a much simpler way!
Thank you so much!!!