Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Moving JQUERY to end of body tag in header

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 17, 2013, 04:22 PM
nathaliep

7 posts · Jan 2012
OSX 10.8.5, WP 3.6.1, Atahualpa 3.7.12
Moving JQUERY to end of body tag in header

Hi All,

WordPress: Version 3.6.1
Atahualpa 3.7.12

I cannot figure out how to move the JQUERY to the end of the body tag for faster page loading. I received this message after running Google PageSpeed:

[i][indent]None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.
Remove render-blocking JavaScript:

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Last edited by nathaliep; Oct 20, 2013 at 08:42 PM.