Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Problem with horizontal scrolling

Old Apr 13, 2010, 07:16 PM
rcrsupport

1 posts · Apr 2010
I love this theme but am having some trouble with the layout. The web will be viewed by someone using 800x600 resolution (i know:<)

My problem when using this resolution on a monitor the horizontal scrolls are missing. I assume somewhere there is an overflow:hidden but I can't find it. I have some custom css that has an overflow statement but even removing this does not work.
www.silverridgehomes.com

all help is appreciated