Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

header images gone after upgrade

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 21, 2012, 02:46 PM
splainin2do

1 posts · Feb 2012
header images gone after upgrade

After upgrading to 3.7.3, the "header images" changed to an invalid location and my previously working uploaded images do not show- it's back to the default images.

We have our Wordpress site working in a seperate directory, as our main site is still up until we get the final ok for the new one. Our Wordpress therefore is found at www.quaboagchurch.org/newsite. The header images are in the correct directory - ../wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/
.. yet after the upgrade, the theme wants to find them at:
/newsitehttp://quaboagchurch.org/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/

Reading in an older (closed) thread, it was said this should not affect it, but I don't know what else could have caused our header images to go from working to NOT working- that was not the location noted before the upgrade.

Is there some file I should be editing to make it point to the right location again?