Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Background on child listings only showing up 10%

Old Dec 16, 2011, 09:37 AM
crunchyfrugalista

6 posts · Aug 2011
I don't even know how to explain this. but on my drop down menus only about 10% is showing the background image and title of the drop down menus, other than that it is all white. Could someone please help me to figure out how to fix it!

I am using wordpress 3.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.1. Help

site is paganhomeschool.com
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:05 AM
crunchyfrugalista

6 posts · Aug 2011
I figured it out, but now I need to figure out how to get it centered and rounded corners on the hover