Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How do I use different background images on each page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 24, 2011, 08:52 AM
adam@lakewood

2 posts · Mar 2011
Smile How do I use different background images on each page

Hello,
My name is Adam I have been following this site for a while for help and advice but I have got really stuck and have decided to join for some guidance. I am using Atahualpa and am stuck on trying to use a different background image on just one page and use my default one on all other pages.
I really dont know where to start on this so any help would be much appreciated.

The website is http://lakewooditsupport.co.uk/

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 24, 2011 at 08:56 AM.