Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Reconfiguring right inner sidebar to start lower

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 27, 2012, 11:15 AM
njplaygrounds

5 posts · Apr 2012
Reconfiguring right inner sidebar to start lower

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum, but I have received such great input just from searching. I did try to search for this problem, but couldn't find a thread on it. My problem is the overlap of the right inner sidebar over my widget area I had created. it can be seen here on internet explorer http://www.njplaygrounds.com/categor...ounds/boonton/

I like my normal pages without the right inner sidebar, how they appear for example the home Page:
http://www.njplaygrounds.com/

but we do want the option for this right hand side inner sidebar for ads in all our category pages and tags.

Ideally I want the widget area to stay as is and jut make the inner sidebar start about 150px down from the top. Anyone can give some advice on this?

Thanks in advance,
Sheila