Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Special navigation bar behavior

Old Sep 29, 2010, 03:26 AM
gasserol

7 posts · Oct 2009
Hello, does anybody have an idea how I could implement an effect (like seen on the webpage http://www.jnj.com/connect/) in atahualpa 3.5.3 and wp 3.0.1.
I would like to have the submenus pointing out with a transparent background and this background should span over the full lenght of navigation bar (currently 990px). My current website is www.servvar.ch
Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Oliver