Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Templates for navigation bar

Old Jan 18, 2010, 12:48 AM
JakeThePeg

37 posts · Aug 2009
Does anyone have any templates for nice looking 'main navigation' bars. Maybe something with rounded buttons and a gradient, or something.

I want to jazz up shackn.com - but don't really have any design skills
Old Jan 20, 2010, 09:44 PM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
Freakin I second this request big time. I've made some pretty cool sites with ATA but all my menu bars look the same..I have ZERO artistic ability also so when I start experimenting they always look ridiculous. They all have the same industrial basic menubar look..anyone that uses ATA would visit one of my sites and instantly upon viewing the menubar know that I use ATA (not that that's bad, Atahualpa kicks ass..I just want some differentiation between my sites) ..it's like a fingerprint..I know I have gained enough experience this year to probably get some code that I like and implement it but personal bandwidth is in ever short supply and I don't have the 48 hours of screwing with it that by default I'm assuming will require...

Thomas
Old Jan 20, 2010, 10:33 PM
Velma

272 posts · Feb 2009
http://strategicsense.ca ~ I used a png graphic (partly transparent) for the background. I like how it turned out anyway. :D