Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Sidbars not displaying on blog

Old Aug 23, 2010, 11:47 AM
hsmith1304

2 posts · Aug 2010
I am using Worpres 3.0.1 with Atahualpa 3.4.9. I am trying to get my sidebars to display, specifically the right sidebar. I have checked all the boxes under Sidebars and Widget - Right Sidebar Display on.
I have set the width of the Right Sidebar to 150.
The sidebar is not displaying on th blog www.celebrityfreaks.com
HELP! -What am I missing?