Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Widget columns stopped working

Old Mar 22, 2010, 02:06 PM
Kudzu

43 posts · Nov 2009
Tennessee
Hello, I'm running WordPress MU 2.9.2 with the Atahualpa theme. There are 8 sub blogs and each will be using the same theme (separate folders with the Atahualpa files in each).

Right now I have the main blog set up at Kudzu Jungle

Up until yesterday, my widget columns were running great. Now, they are locked down and will not allow me to add any widgets. For the right column, I can't even reorder my widgets any more.

I have another domain I'm testing the Atahualpa theme on, with sub domains using WPMU, and have not had this problem. This just started.

I need to add a search in the right column, and collapsing links in the left column. Are the columns locked down to only allow a certain number of widgets in each?

By the way, collapsing links works with Atahualpa in my other domain, so I can't figure out why widgets would stop working in Kudzu Jungle.