Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Insert a Slider in Home Page without...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 12, 2010, 06:58 AM
mirco65

25 posts · Oct 2010
Plugin [SOLVED] Insert a Slider in Home Page without...

In this website http://www.pallavolofeltre.it/ I have insert a Slider that is very nice.
There is just a problem, I inserted the script in Style & edit CENTER COLUMN / Content ABOVE the LOOP but also if in this case it show correctly in home page, opening the posts, the Slider is always on the top when Instead I would like it can disappear.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Mirco