Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Menu Button Styling Plug-in

Old May 2, 2011, 11:40 AM
tim55057

47 posts · Sep 2010
Does anyone recommend a plugin that would enhance or allow for more styling with this themes menu buttons? Or, are there any tricks in styling the buttons that someone without a lot of css experience could utilize.

I'm looking for shading, gradients, perhaps some various flash options. The drop down flash option in ata is nice but I get reports that it's buggy (collapses or pops up and down).

Thanks
Old May 2, 2011, 12:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What you want will require some knowledge. Even with the the menu plugins there is a learning curve to styling and may require getting into the CSS especially with gradients and flash. Your best bet is to search through wordpress.org and try a few menu plugins on for size.