Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Styling and alignment

Old Nov 3, 2010, 09:09 AM
jelpesao

7 posts · Jul 2010
Hi I mess up my setting and thought I had a good backup via the export file, but doesn't look like it worked correctly. I am trying to restore my site to its original views but I am having some issues finding the correct settings. Attach is a picture on the left the original site on the right how it is currently. Need to make my site look like the left side image again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	canafistol-net.jpg
Views:	1243
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	868  
Old Nov 3, 2010, 09:51 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Without a link to the site and more info on what you want differently it is hard to say. It looks like you need to make some changes in the CSS for the header but that's just a guess.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 09:55 AM
jelpesao

7 posts · Jul 2010
Sorry forgot the link http://canafistol.net and thanks for the quick reply.
Old Nov 3, 2010, 10:03 AM
jelpesao

7 posts · Jul 2010
I have been able to fix most of it but have not been able to get the search box, the RSS feed icon to show up on the top of the header. Also if you look at the sidebard the formating is a little off.