Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Alignment problems with galleria

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 25, 2011, 08:57 AM
Phocusmag

25 posts · Jul 2010
Alignment problems with galleria

I am currently using the up to date version of WP and ATO
Url:www.artiisanphotography.com
Problem:All the gallery's are aligned to the left/navigation buttons will not follow when centered
Attempts: I've tried to go to the static pages and enter "<center></center>" html tags as well as "<div align="center"></div> ". The widget itself will align but the navigation buttons will not align as well it seems to be a un aligned border on the background of all of the images themselves. I've tried to contact the plugin/widget creators but have reached a dead end.