Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

responsive background image, fixed footer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 7, 2014, 02:47 PM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
responsive background image, fixed footer

Ok so this problem might require my donating more money or hiring an admin to act as a consultant on this project.

That being said, I am trying to develop this layout.

I do not have the skill set yet to make the whole site responsive, but i'm ok with that. I can get the background image to be responsive using this:

HTML Code:
html{
background: url(http://www.larrymeansforsenate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/background.jpg) no-repeat center center fixed; 
-webkit-background-size: cover;
-moz-background-size: cover;
-o-background-size: cover;
background-size: cover;
}
But that's not what I need. I need the image to end at the beginning of the footer, not go under it.

I don't know. I'm seriously confused about all this and am in real need of assistance.

Thanks!