Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Admin bar issues after updating to 3.7.1

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 21, 2013, 06:53 PM
bda

30 posts · Feb 2011
[SOLVED] Admin bar issues after updating to 3.7.1

I just updated to 3.7.1. From the Dashboard when I click the "Visit Site" on the admin bar at the top of the screen some of the links now appear as dark blue until I hover over them when they are light gray. The only link that displays correctly is the +New one.

As I remember it, the last time I updated WordPress I had the same problem and finally had to edit a CSS file, I think. After several hours of poking around I still can't figure out what to do to fix this problem and, of course, no longer have my notes from last time.

After I posted the above request, I looked at earlier posts that I had made and saw that when I had the problem before, it was suggested that I switch to Twenty Twelve to see if I had the same problem. I went back and switched to the Twenty Twelve theme. When I did the admin bar looks fine and I can see all the links. I switched to ATA and had the problem. I switched to my child theme and had the same problem. So it looks like it is theme related?

Last edited by bda; Nov 21, 2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Found out more information