Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Headings within the page content

Old Aug 24, 2013, 04:35 AM
Tommyt

20 posts · Oct 2012
Headings within the page content

Is it possible to apply the same font style as the headings in the widget area to a heading within the page content. I.E The 2 color heading and the roll over effect.

Im using <h1> <h2> etc but these just appear as standard text with no effects, so can a apply the widget text formating?

Hope this makes sense?

Thanks

Tom
Old Aug 24, 2013, 05:14 AM
Tommyt

20 posts · Oct 2012
I've worked this out, should of looked harder. Doh!

I now need to work out how to change the colour of the second part of the title , i have changed the css, but with no joy, any clues?

Thanks
Old Aug 24, 2013, 05:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
could it be done - sure...but...

If you notice, when you put your mouse anywhere over the content, the title changes so you would have to remove that effect first and then duplicate the effect for the section of the content you would want it. if the text in the content is not a link, you would probably have to have a <span> with in a <span> with the proper css selectors and rules added to the 'various.css' file.

I spent a few minutes playing with it and did not come up with a quick solution so it will take some digging and experimenting. If you decide to persue it, please post your solution so others can benifit from it.let us know how you
Old Aug 26, 2013, 07:27 AM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
If somebody could write up and post some clearer instructions on how to customize the dual color thing, that would be wonderful. It seems like a nice feature. I wanted to make some changes on it, but finally just gave up on it.