Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

openxwpwidget plugin broken with 3.6.7

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 22, 2011, 12:46 PM
linkup

16 posts · Aug 2011
openxwpwidget plugin broken with 3.6.7

I was working on some client sites updating several plugins including the theme and noticed their OpenX ads no longer displayed. After a lot of sleuthing it seems the upgrade from 3.6.4 to .7 broke the plugin.

They have three sites with this theme. The two I upgraded to .7 no longer display the ads, although their test succeeds. The one site still at .4 works fine. I did the test to change the theme to the default theme and the ads appear fine.

You manually add the ads to whatever posts you want with this text:

{openx:XX}

XX is replaced with the zone id from the OpenX install.

If I can't get this to work with 3.6.7, is their a clean process to revert back to 3.6.4?

Thanks