Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] put space in footer between added links to pages

Old May 5, 2011, 06:01 PM
jkgourmet

54 posts · Aug 2009
[SOLVED] put space in footer between added links to pages

www.GringoDog.com

In the footer, I've added links to pages for the affiliate disclosure and privacy pages and my contact page. The coding under ATO-Footer Content reads:

%page-1569% %page-267% %page-1033% Copyright © %current-year% %home% - All Rights Reserved

What I'd like to do is put some space in between those four elements. Is there any way to do this besides adding a four column widget to the footer area? If not, can you give me a hand with how to do that? (As you guys may remember, I'm not a coding person.)

I've left your credits in the footer, and have no problem leaving them there permanently - but I would like to keep them below my stuff, maybe one line further below?

As always, appreciate the help.
Old May 5, 2011, 06:52 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can just add non-breaking spaces [ ] like below
HTML Code:
%page-1569%    %page-267%    %page-1033%    Copyright © %current-year% %home% - All Rights Reserved
Old May 6, 2011, 03:41 PM
jkgourmet

54 posts · Aug 2009
had to add a lot of   it's not elegant, but it works. Thanks for the easy fix!