Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Wordpress 3.9.2 / Atahualpa 3.7.17 Image Upload / Insert Problems

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 21, 2014, 01:55 PM
ClearlyRobert

20 posts · May 2010
[SOLVED] Wordpress 3.9.2 / Atahualpa 3.7.17 Image Upload / Insert Problems

I have been setting up a new website with Wordpress 3.9.2 / Atahualpa 3.7.17 and have been having major problems with image uploads and insertions. I don't know if it is a problem with the theme are with WordPress.

Whenever I try to insert an image from the media library, the images being inserted has the "width="1" height="1" attributes instantly actual sizing of the photo. Google shows a lot of folks are having this problem but no one seems to have an answer.

The second issue is when I add the images to the media library, I am constantly receiving an error message that states, "HTTP error" even though the photo is successfully added to the media library.

Ideas anyone?

Robert