Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

My site won't open?

Old May 15, 2009, 10:54 PM
JBWhite

12 posts · Mar 2009
US
I uploaded something with Filezilla to the header image folder and then when I tried to open the url of my site I got this instead:

Warning: include(/usr/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 22

Last edited by JBWhite; Jun 3, 2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: security
Old May 16, 2009, 04:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Hmm, you did something interesting.

1) verify the files you loaded did in fact go to the header image folder
2) make sure none of the files have spaces in the names
3) Try deleting the files in the header image folder and see if it runs
4) Rename the Atahulapa folder in wp-content/themes that should get you beck to the default theme.

in that case, re-upload the Atahualpa theme and see if you can start again - all your settings will still be there, they are stored in the database, you will just be starting with fresh code.
Old May 16, 2009, 12:19 PM
JBWhite

12 posts · Mar 2009
US
Thanks, man! Reloaded theme -works like a charm. Thank you much for the help.
Old Jul 25, 2009, 07:50 AM
ankita

2 posts · Jul 2009
I uploaded something with php code to the header image folder and then when I tried to open the url of my site but my site doesnt open up now www.narinderafurnitures.com it shows a blank page...
how do i get my site back????
Old Jul 25, 2009, 09:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Delete what you uploaded